Solin Strategic Coaching Testimonials
When she was done he asked if she wanted to see all of his charts and graphs and she said no. And that she really enjoyed their “review.”
PWL Capital’s Ottawa office recently moved into new offices. It named one of its conference rooms “The Solin Room” in recognition of the contributions Dan’s coaching made to the stunning growth of this office.
Q: Who has had the biggest impact on your professional development, and why?
A: “Dan Solin. He completely changed how we operate with clients, with his evidence-based approach on human interaction.” – Cameron Passmore, PWL Capital.
Source: Advice Reinvented
Participant feedback from two sessions conducted by Dan before an audience of evidence-based advisors:
- Very helpful tools. Well experienced. Good resources offered.
- Great learnings!
- Thought-provoking – will try
- I like the psychology index in client decision making
- Great content! Can only be useful if I implement it!
- Great stuff
- Dan was excellent
- Very provocative to challenge our thinking
- Thought-provoking sessions – worth every minute
- Fantastic – very thought provoking
- Best talk of the day
- Like Q&A format
- Great stuff
- Great passion and really thought provoking
Feedback from the sponsor of Dan’s talk:
This was the top scoring conference session.
You received a score of 100% on the survey I sent out! People found tremendous value in the discussions.
Dan, you were the star of the offsite!
A great pleasure to present to attendees in Norfolk, Nebraska at the SMART Conference 2018, sponsored by McMill CPAs & Advisors. A special thanks to Jared Faltys of McMill, who invited me, and Justin Yost of Dimensional, who co-presented with me. – Dan Solin via LinkedIn
Comments from Dan’s presentation at Smart Retirement Conference 2018 in Norfolk, NE on May 31, 2018
- We agreed in our post-conference meeting that you were a wonderful speaker to have and your topic worked well at our conference. Again, thank you!
- Dan Solin was great; we are going to make changes to our process because of his advice
- Dan Solin’s talks were really interesting, very engaging speaker
- Solin was great
From a session Dan conducted by videoconference to a group of Canadian advisors on June 6, 2018
From the annual conference of Capital Directions, held June 6, 2018, at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, N.C.
Thank you for everything. Your session was a big hit and if we all implement what you taught us our growth will accelerate.